Old July 11th 18, 01:51 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Realistic STA-36

I have a realistic STA-36 stereo receiver. I am trying to locate a service guide, or just a schematic. I am trying to repair the unit I have. Any help is appreciated.

Erik

Old July 11th 18, 08:29 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

I couldn't find a free one, maybe there's a SAMS on it.

What kind of trouble does it have ? Maybe it can be done without a schematic. Many older analog receivers are similar in design, and you can usually get the pinouts on the ICs, specs on the transistors and all that.

Fresh Start vs. Sta-bil G Home Repair 7 November 9th 05 07:38 AM
Use Of Sta-Bil Gas Fuel Stabilizer Robert11 Home Repair 14 November 1st 05 03:45 PM
Realistic STA-2250 Lois Viveney Electronics Repair 1 October 25th 05 03:09 AM
shematic for realistic sta-860 raw38 Electronics Repair 6 December 1st 04 12:52 PM
HELP! with Pioneer SX-253R AKA Optimus STA-3180 Ronald W. Coon, Jr. Electronics Repair 6 February 22nd 04 12:02 PM