raw38

Default shematic for realistic sta-860

someone posted a while back they had a schematic for a realistic sta-860,
if anyone has this please post a reply, willing to pay for one, or copy.
thanks

Mark D. Zacharias

Radio Shack's website amazingly has some schematics for older stuff
downloadable.

Mark Z.

"raw38" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
someone posted a while back they had a schematic for a realistic sta-860,
if anyone has this please post a reply, willing to pay for one, or copy.
thanks

Mark D. Zacharias

P.S.

Sorry, checked their site and all I get is parts lists, and nothing for this
model. Maybe I was hallucinating.

Sorry,

mz

"raw38" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
someone posted a while back they had a schematic for a realistic sta-860,
if anyone has this please post a reply, willing to pay for one, or copy.
thanks

raw38

no ive sent this to radio shack and they sent it back saying they couldnt
get any information on it. thats why i was in hopes of finding a schematic
so i could get this receiver fixed.

NSM

"raw38" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
| no ive sent this to radio shack and they sent it back saying they couldnt
| get any information on it. thats why i was in hopes of finding a schematic
| so i could get this receiver fixed.

Ask for the location of your local Radio Shack repair centre. Sometimes they
keep old manuals and will photocopy one for a fee.

raw38

ive checked with radio shack, nothing for this receiver