Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sanyo M2820 Portable Radio/Cassette Recorder Schematic Source

Hi,

Does anyone know of a site where I can buy a schematic for a Sanyo model
M2820 portable (mono) radio/cassette recorder?

Thank You in advance, John

PS, I searched the Web and tried www.samswebsite.com (Photofacts &
technical publications).

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

A different approach would be to mention the problem. Perhaps we can suggest a fix without the need for the manual.

Dan
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, 28 September 2017 20:10:01 UTC+1, wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of a site where I can buy a schematic for a Sanyo model
M2820 portable (mono) radio/cassette recorder?

Thank You in advance, John

PS, I searched the Web and tried www.samswebsite.com (Photofacts &
technical publications).

I see there's one listed on ebay - not mine but I should have one according to an old database I have from my service days back then.
I do put some on ebay as I find them depending on condition etc.
I'll keep a look out for it but it could take some weeks to locate.
Dave
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Try your basic Google search. Many times it comes up with a link to electrotanya. There is also a very very slight chance the hifmanuals or hifiengine has it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 4:27:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I know the technique to isolate the faulty stage. The schematic would save
me time (I won't have to circuit trace).

Agreed. However, I suspect that you will find that electrolytic capacitors in general will be the actual problem(s). Look for any swelling or signs of damage or leakage - you may not need the schematic after all.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA