Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave[_74_] Dave[_74_] is offline

Default Sanyo M2820 Portable Radio/Cassette Recorder Schematic Source

On Thursday, 28 September 2017 20:10:01 UTC+1, wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of a site where I can buy a schematic for a Sanyo model
M2820 portable (mono) radio/cassette recorder?

Thank You in advance, John

PS, I searched the Web and tried www.samswebsite.com (Photofacts &
technical publications).

I see there's one listed on ebay - not mine but I should have one according to an old database I have from my service days back then.
I do put some on ebay as I find them depending on condition etc.
I'll keep a look out for it but it could take some weeks to locate.
Dave