Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Does anyone have a schematic for Florida

Does anyone have a schematic for Florida.

At last notice, 2.8 million people in Florida are without power.

It's obviously caused by a bad capacitor. Probably one of them
foil/paper wax coated caps from the 50s.

Please upload your schematics for the wiring grid in Florida, and mail
all your unneeded capacitors to the office of the governor of Florida.
(New and Tested caps only, please). LOL

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

This must be a troll spoofing OldSchool. Nobody is that dense.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tom Biasi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 5:26 PM, wrote:
Does anyone have a schematic for Florida.

At last notice, 2.8 million people in Florida are without power.

It's obviously caused by a bad capacitor. Probably one of them
foil/paper wax coated caps from the 50s.

Please upload your schematics for the wiring grid in Florida, and mail
all your unneeded capacitors to the office of the governor of Florida.
(New and Tested caps only, please). LOL

Do you really think this is appropriate?

You could say. If there are bad capacitors or inductors in Florida, then maybe its also appropriate now to put your drink down, get up off of the couch, go out into the rain there and replace them. ASAP.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 8:24:07 AM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:

That DT is a successful *NEW YORK* real-estate developer, deadbeat and thief, and got there by stiffing contractors, bullying suppliers and vendors does not make him a good human being (he is not), an apt politician (he is not) or a creative force for the good (he is not).

That he is a billionaire is not due to his vision and creativity (Warren Buffet/Bill Gates et.al.).

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:

You make him sound like what you'd like to be.

Let me count the ways:

a) I am happily married to my first wife (nearly 36 years).
b) We have no debt.
c) We have two houses.
d) We have two successful, well-adjusted, happily married kids.
e) Who have produced four well-adjusted and happy grand children.
f) We have sufficient, reliable, income to last us for the rest of our natural lives, and still leave some for the kids. All of which we earned ourselves.
g) We have roughly three times our gross annual income in savings, TSAs and other instruments in addition to the income.
h) We have our health, we travel quite a bit, and we enjoy our lives.
i) The cats and dogs are also healthy - the cats are both more intelligent than the average Republican as well, and I have the T-Shirt to prove it. The dogs are simply better than the average Republican.
j) I sleep well and peacefully.

tRump has nothing I want, nothing I would aspire to wanting, and has done nothing that catches my imagination or admiration. Clearly he lives an unhappy, frightened and tiny little world as proven by his tweets, choice of language, bullying behavior and pathological fascination with "winning". I wonder when he last got a good night's sleep, or if he will get one ever again in the future.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 11/09/2017 7:26 AM, wrote:
Does anyone have a schematic for Florida.

At last notice, 2.8 million people in Florida are without power.

It's obviously caused by a bad capacitor. Probably one of them
foil/paper wax coated caps from the 50s.

Please upload your schematics for the wiring grid in Florida, and mail
all your unneeded capacitors to the office of the governor of Florida.
(New and Tested caps only, please).Â* LOL

**Yeah, real hysterical. Got any jokes about those poor buggers
suffering in Syria? How about the Bangladesh floods? Mexican earthquakes?

Ignorant ****.

I take no joy in hearing about the suffering of other human beings.
Well, except for Donald Trump. Nothing is too horrible for that ****wit.

Â*Â* How many billions have you made?

**Do you mean:
How many millions did I inherit from my father?
How much real estate have I bought and sold?
How many lies have I told in order to scam people out of their money?

How many thousands of jobs have you
created?

** I suspect you intended to ask:

How many people have lost everything because I declared bankruptcy 4 times?

Answer: I never have. I have paid every single cent to every creditor
I've ever done business with.

Trump is a world-class arsehole. He is a dodgy businessman, who
inherited a huge fortune and parlayed that fortune into a larger
fortune, by lying, cheating and stealing.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
[...]

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Do you mean:
How many millions did I inherit from my father?

It was one million to invest in real estate. Do some research.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Do you mean:
How many millions did I inherit from my father?

It was one million to invest in real estate. Do some research.

**A million Buck in 1976 Dollars would be a very substantial amount in
today's money. Moreover, Trump's father either directly loaned money to
his son, or guaranteed loans to Trump. None of which is easy for the
vast majority of Americans to obtain. Trump got it easy. VERY easy. In
fact, back in 1974, my father offered to loan me $1,000.00 so I could
buy my second car. He then said, that a loan form him was to be a last
resort and that I should go to the bank and borrow my own money. I did
so. Trump, by comparison received 1,000 times that amount from his father.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.

H.L. Mencken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 5:17:37 PM UTC-4, Foxs Mercantile wrote:
Various.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

This was once at the bottom of every one of Mike's posts.

One wonders how he could have voted for a draft-dodging moron?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 10/9/2017 12:45 PM, Foxs Mercantile wrote:

Situational ethics. The perfect excuse of a scoundrel.

Two indictments and a conviction. ;-)

Unsurprisingly, the howler monkeys are trying to
deflect the attention by bring up uranium sales, the
Steele dossier oh, and that other guy was just some
"unknown volunteer that brought us coffee."

There's enough bull**** coming from the right, if they
piled it up in the Sahara desert they could turn the
entire area into a garden over night.

PS: Where's Trump's DD-214...
Oh that's right, he doesn't have one.
Ex-General Kelly has one.
And he's doing an excellent job of burying his nose up
so far the Don's ass, he's up to his shoulders now.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi