Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for Florida

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Do you mean:
How many millions did I inherit from my father?

It was one million to invest in real estate. Do some research.

**A million Buck in 1976 Dollars would be a very substantial amount in
today's money. Moreover, Trump's father either directly loaned money to
his son, or guaranteed loans to Trump. None of which is easy for the
vast majority of Americans to obtain. Trump got it easy. VERY easy. In
fact, back in 1974, my father offered to loan me $1,000.00 so I could
buy my second car. He then said, that a loan form him was to be a last
resort and that I should go to the bank and borrow my own money. I did
so. Trump, by comparison received 1,000 times that amount from his father.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au