Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Does anyone have a schematic for Florida

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:

You make him sound like what you'd like to be.

Let me count the ways:

a) I am happily married to my first wife (nearly 36 years).
b) We have no debt.
c) We have two houses.
d) We have two successful, well-adjusted, happily married kids.
e) Who have produced four well-adjusted and happy grand children.
f) We have sufficient, reliable, income to last us for the rest of our natural lives, and still leave some for the kids. All of which we earned ourselves.
g) We have roughly three times our gross annual income in savings, TSAs and other instruments in addition to the income.
h) We have our health, we travel quite a bit, and we enjoy our lives.
i) The cats and dogs are also healthy - the cats are both more intelligent than the average Republican as well, and I have the T-Shirt to prove it. The dogs are simply better than the average Republican.
j) I sleep well and peacefully.

tRump has nothing I want, nothing I would aspire to wanting, and has done nothing that catches my imagination or admiration. Clearly he lives an unhappy, frightened and tiny little world as proven by his tweets, choice of language, bullying behavior and pathological fascination with "winning". I wonder when he last got a good night's sleep, or if he will get one ever again in the future.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA