Matthew Landreth

Default Sony VPH-1020Q1 Proj. Schematics / Repair Manual?

Anyone know where I can get these? I am primarily interested in flipping the
picture to convert one from ceiling to floor mode, but having the manuals
would be nice. I tried searching sony's site for a place to order them, but
couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any help,
Matthew

Matthew Landreth wrote:
: Anyone know where I can get these? I am primarily interested in flipping the
: picture to convert one from ceiling to floor mode, but having the manuals
: would be nice. I tried searching sony's site for a place to order them, but
: couldn't find anything.

: Thanks for any help,
: Matthew
:

Try searching the archives at
www.avsforum.com under the crt projector
section. I know there have been posts in the past listing sites with crt
projector manuals and such. There are a lot of helpful people at that
site.
JURB6006

I'll see if I can find it

JURB