DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony VPH-1020Q1 Proj. Schematics / Repair Manual? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/42690-sony-vph-1020q1-proj-schematics-repair-manual.html)

Matthew Landreth February 12th 04 05:19 PM

Sony VPH-1020Q1 Proj. Schematics / Repair Manual?

Anyone know where I can get these? I am primarily interested in flipping the
picture to convert one from ceiling to floor mode, but having the manuals
would be nice. I tried searching sony's site for a place to order them, but
couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any help,
Matthew

[email protected] February 12th 04 07:42 PM

Matthew Landreth wrote:
: Anyone know where I can get these? I am primarily interested in flipping the
: picture to convert one from ceiling to floor mode, but having the manuals
: would be nice. I tried searching sony's site for a place to order them, but
: couldn't find anything.

: Thanks for any help,
: Matthew
:

Try searching the archives at
www.avsforum.com under the crt projector
section. I know there have been posts in the past listing sites with crt
projector manuals and such. There are a lot of helpful people at that
site.

JURB6006 February 13th 04 05:49 AM

Sony VPH-1020Q1 Proj. Schematics / Repair Manual?

I'll see if I can find it

JURB