Jim Adney

Default WTD: Manual for Plasma Spray Gun

Our group recently picked up a used Plasma Spray Gun. While it appears
to be in very good condition, it is old and no longer supported by the
maker. We'd like to get any possible information on it so that we can
get the best possible use out of it without damaging it thru misuse.

Here's what we have:

Sulzer Metco Plasma Spray gun and controller

Control unit is a type MCN, Model 836.

Powder Dispenser is a type 4MP, Model DM79158528

Sulzer Metco is now a subsidiary of Perkin Elmer, but I don't think
this was the case when these parts were made.

We're specifically looking for copies of the Operation and
Parts/Service Manuals, but any information will be better than what we
have now, which is zip.

Any and all comments will be appreciated.

thanks,

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA