Ben

Default dvd player wont read

opened DVD player and cleaned laser. I put brand new DVD disc in and it
would not read. its trying to read the disk then stops

Ben

---

john

Oh! Crystal Ball

Lets have more info please.

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Ben" wrote in message
opened DVD player and cleaned laser. I put brand new DVD disc in and it
would not read. its trying to read the disk then stops

Ben

---

James Sweet

"Ben" wrote in message
opened DVD player and cleaned laser. I put brand new DVD disc in and it
would not read. its trying to read the disk then stops

Ben

How do you expect anyone to help you? You didn't even post the brand, much
less the model number or any other useful info. Throw it in the trash and
buy a new one.

Sam Goldwasser

"Ben" wrote in message
opened DVD player and cleaned laser. I put brand new DVD disc in and it
would not read. its trying to read the disk then stops

Well, the general info in the CD repair guide (which includes DVDs) may
be of help without a model number.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Home Page: http://www.repairfaq.org/
| Mirror Site Info: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Important: The email address in this message header may no longer work. To
contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.