Default AT KEYBOARD WIRING DIAGRAM??

I am attempting to wire an old 1920's typewriter to the circuitry of a
modern AT PS/2 connection keyboard. I plan to basically remove the
control IC from an old keyboard, and wire each keyswitch to a
momentary button, which i have mounted to the old key levers in the
typewriter. Does anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram of all
the keyswitches. I havent been able to find one anywhere that has
every keyswitch connection, only pinouts for the ps2, and the IC.
-Thanks in advance,
-Rich