Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 1983 Sanyo 6400 Betacord VCR won't eject.

On 07/09/2014 10:08 PM, David Platt wrote:
Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?

Check the belts and/or idler-drive wheels. Chances are good that a
belt which drives the load/unload mechanism has either stretched or
broken with age.

Yeah, but Renee Everhart's face is stretched and broken with age but her
mouth still runs as good as new.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 09/07/2014 21:13, wrote:
Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?

Does it try? motor noise ? click noise?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:13:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?

Zat top load or front load ? If it is front load it is likely a belt, once in a whaile the motor. the motors are fairly generic 12 volt types. I could also be the IC that drives the motor. If that is NLA a circuit can be made with transistors to replace it.

If it is top load, it is probably some little plastic piece in the mechanism, that wuld need to be glued or something.

You could send it to me. there are not alot of beta techs out there anymore.. I am in Ohio.

Sanyos alsohave this little eentsy teentsy belt on the idler assemlby that must be changed every time you even open the top of the thing.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Why do you need to eject it? The only thing left on Betamax is Renee
Everhart giving Jeff Liebermann head. "

That's on youtube isn't it ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014, wrote:

Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?

Read the faq at
www.repairfaq.org

It may lack details for LCD sets, but it was done back when beta was still
in use, so I'm sure the specific FAQ on VCR repair covers beta.

Michael

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Maybe someone should write soem pages on flat TVs. I was just getting into them and had a decent technique, and then the boss had a heart attact and closed the place. The way the industry is now though, no matter how good you are you pretty much have to wait for someone to die to get a job fixing TVs.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Or you could be a man, and risk starting your own business. "

Or I could draw to an inside straight.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Losers are the type who draw to inside straights, bet on hunches and feelings and ****.

BTW, if you asre judgoing my sobriety (**** you anyway) by my typing or typoing as the case may be, bear in mind my eyesight. Between the polluted aqueous humor and the sahitty accuity of late, I simp[ly almost cannonot reasd the ****ing screen.

What's more, sometimes I am inebreated when I poist, and know what ? SO WHAT. **** you, I am free, White and over 21. Remember that sayoing ? Anopther thing, just because you went and killed for your country('s pil companies) does't mean that our elected officials should have an obnligation to have doen do to ribn for office. **** you, I do not want a soldier to run thsi country.

Wanna get personal mother****er ? Here ya go. And I just got up and have had nothing to drink. **** you and the Abras tank you rolled in on. You got NOTHING to say to me. If I AM drunk, **** YOU. If I am NOT drunk **** you.

Whne I turn into an asshle, sometimes I got an excuse. What's your excuse for killing innocent people to enrich oil companies and/or banks ? You a big bad warrrior ? Yeah, I kno people like you and you bleed like the rest of us.

And go ahead and take up arms against your own countrymen, and I know you will.

And we kill kill you and your ilk, removing your very posterity from our land. That is after we get all the politicians to a boil in the big vat of bacon grease.

Tell you what, I am going to get ****ing rip roaring druink and come back and tell you what I really thik of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

No, I can red the screen, but just barely. You ****ing try it one day. ****ing eyesight is one of the reasons I do not do certain ****. Wanna talk to my last opthalmologist ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yawn. Go ahead and drink yourself to death. No one will miss you,
we'll still have a lot other idiot trolls to brag that they know
everything, and make an ass of themselves.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

OK Terrell, you win. you are perfect and I am a total asshole.

****ijg happy now ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

how useless you are and to suggest I kill file you.

This reminds me of Renee Everhart. I used to send her friend requests on
Facebook 10 minutes after she denied me and I kept sending her friend
requests until she kill filed me. The reason why I sent her a stream of
continuous friend requests is because she tried to put me on blast on
her timeline.

Today I saw a bus stop at a bus-stop and who disembarked? None other
than Renee Everhart herself. She got off the bus, then turned around and
the bus driver told her something and she started an argument with the
bus driver until the bus driver shut the door which she then kicked the
bus door really hard almost cracking the glass.

I spent the rest of today giggling my ass off and when I got home I
started kicking a cat post just for kicks (No pun intended.)