View Single Post
  #13   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default 1983 Sanyo 6400 Betacord VCR won't eject.

Losers are the type who draw to inside straights, bet on hunches and feelings and ****.

BTW, if you asre judgoing my sobriety (**** you anyway) by my typing or typoing as the case may be, bear in mind my eyesight. Between the polluted aqueous humor and the sahitty accuity of late, I simp[ly almost cannonot reasd the ****ing screen.

What's more, sometimes I am inebreated when I poist, and know what ? SO WHAT. **** you, I am free, White and over 21. Remember that sayoing ? Anopther thing, just because you went and killed for your country('s pil companies) does't mean that our elected officials should have an obnligation to have doen do to ribn for office. **** you, I do not want a soldier to run thsi country.

Wanna get personal mother****er ? Here ya go. And I just got up and have had nothing to drink. **** you and the Abras tank you rolled in on. You got NOTHING to say to me. If I AM drunk, **** YOU. If I am NOT drunk **** you.

Whne I turn into an asshle, sometimes I got an excuse. What's your excuse for killing innocent people to enrich oil companies and/or banks ? You a big bad warrrior ? Yeah, I kno people like you and you bleed like the rest of us.

And go ahead and take up arms against your own countrymen, and I know you will.

And we kill kill you and your ilk, removing your very posterity from our land. That is after we get all the politicians to a boil in the big vat of bacon grease.

Tell you what, I am going to get ****ing rip roaring druink and come back and tell you what I really thik of you.