Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 1983 Sanyo 6400 Betacord VCR won't eject.

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:13:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Player will play, ff, rewind, stop, pause, but no eject. Any advice?

Zat top load or front load ? If it is front load it is likely a belt, once in a whaile the motor. the motors are fairly generic 12 volt types. I could also be the IC that drives the motor. If that is NLA a circuit can be made with transistors to replace it.

If it is top load, it is probably some little plastic piece in the mechanism, that wuld need to be glued or something.

You could send it to me. there are not alot of beta techs out there anymore.. I am in Ohio.

Sanyos alsohave this little eentsy teentsy belt on the idler assemlby that must be changed every time you even open the top of the thing.