Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LCD display driver information

Hi

I am working on restoring an old piece of equipment from the 80's and it has a LCD display driver that I am trying to find out more information on. Its a small 6 digit LCD display measuring 9 mm high by 24 mm long and has a character height of 6 mm. Its a 7 segment display and the driver is press fit in to a plastic case. The case keeps the driver circuit board and LCD pressed together and the contacts between the LCD and the board are carbon buttons. It takes a BCD input and runs on 5 volts DC. There are three numbers on them but I can't seem to locate any information. The numbers are "EAO247REV." on one side of the circuit board and "MBO356 REV A" on the other side. I can send photos if needed.