Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Broke my watch beyond repair?

last week I was helping my brother with a woodworking project and was working on some parts with the band saw, and although I was wearing protective gloves my watch got severly damaged by the saw.

Last edited by Finch : January 16th 14 at 10:44 AM

Can I repair these blasted screen corners (mine broke whileremoving - see picture)? Vinny P. Home Repair 13 August 5th 17 08:44 PM
Nixon urges Missourians to watch out for home repair con artists (The Springfield News-Leader) [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 24th 07 07:53 PM
Is my TS broke? RayV Woodworking 7 May 9th 06 02:49 AM
Watch out watch out theres a bodger about! tarquinlinbin UK diy 3 November 12th 05 07:25 PM
casio watch repair , where to get info ?? ar Electronics Repair 0 April 10th 05 07:54 PM