Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

Default Motor start/stop switch with integrated mini contactor?

Hi,
I just became aware of this item:

http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/images/R3985229-01.jpg

Data sheet he

http://www.pdfdoc.ru/data/pdf42805

It includes a 2-pole 16A contactor in that little size. Can also be ordered
with the option of external connection for safety stop push-button switch.

I can't find a USA distributor for these. Anybody know where to get these?

The company is in Germany:

http://www.eichhoff.com/unternehmen_ueber-eichhoff_en.php

Or is there a domestic (USA) product that is similar?

Thanks,
Dave

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 3:03*pm, DaveC wrote:
Hi,
I just became aware of this item:

http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/images/R3985229-01.jpg

Data sheet he

http://www.pdfdoc.ru/data/pdf42805

It includes a 2-pole 16A contactor in that little size. Can also be ordered
with the option of external connection for safety stop push-button switch..

I can't find a USA distributor for these. Anybody know where to get these?

The company is in Germany:

http://www.eichhoff.com/unternehmen_ueber-eichhoff_en.php

Or is there a domestic (USA) product that is similar?

Thanks,
Dave

HAVE YOU ASKED "SWITCHES UNLIMITED" ONLINE...THEY ARE LOCATED IN THE
US.

TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Crossposted groups omitted

If the Start-Stop switch you're referring to uses the Start button to
mechanically close the contacts (and current latches the contacts closed),
then the Stop button opens the coil's holding-current circuit to allow the
contacts to open.. I've seen these types of switches on workshop machines
from China.
Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
probably supply a switch of this type.
The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.

So, if it is this type of switch, any interruption of the coil current will
cause the contacts to open, and cause the machine motor to come to a stop
(until the Start button is used to close the contacts again).. meaning that
a commonly available normally closed (momentary open) switch with the proper
voltage/current ratings wired in series with the coil circuit will also act
as a Stop switch (E-Stop or other terminology).. unless the contacts become
stuck shut..
then the OH**** switch needs to be utilized.

This isn't the standard method commonly used in the US, for
starting/stopping a machine motor, but it is a cheaper way to produce a
motor starter.

--
Cheers,
WB

"DaveC" wrote in message
Hi,
I just became aware of this item:

http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/images/R3985229-01.jpg

Data sheet he

http://www.pdfdoc.ru/data/pdf42805

It includes a 2-pole 16A contactor in that little size. Can also be
ordered
with the option of external connection for safety stop push-button switch.

I can't find a USA distributor for these. Anybody know where to get these?

The company is in Germany:

http://www.eichhoff.com/unternehmen_ueber-eichhoff_en.php

Or is there a domestic (USA) product that is similar?

Thanks,
Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
probably supply a switch of this type.
The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.

I've searched for "No-Volt Release" (NVR) switches and have found very, very
few here in N. America. The US definition is a full contactor inside a
housing with a start/stop combo switch on the front. Not my idea of "min".

Europe uses these much more.

HF doesn't list anything like this.

If you know of any manufacturers I'd be glad to know of them.

So, if it is this type of switch, any interruption of the coil current will
cause the contacts to open, and cause the machine motor to come to a stop
(until the Start button is used to close the contacts again).. meaning that
a commonly available normally closed (momentary open) switch with the proper
voltage/current ratings wired in series with the coil circuit will also act
as a Stop switch (E-Stop or other terminology).. unless the contacts become
stuck shut.. then the OH**** switch needs to be utilized.

This isn't the standard method commonly used in the US, for
starting/stopping a machine motor, but it is a cheaper way to produce a
motor starter.

That's the plan...

Cheers,
WB

Thanks,
Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Aug 30, 1:59*am, DaveC wrote:
Harbor Freight, or any number of other machine importers/sellers could
probably supply a switch of this type.
The parts lists are available from at least a couple of said companies.

I've searched for "No-Volt Release" (NVR) switches and have found very, very
few here in N. America. The US definition is a full contactor inside a
housing with a start/stop combo switch on the front. Not my idea of "min"..

Europe uses these much more.

HF doesn't list anything like this.

If you know of any manufacturers I'd be glad to know of them.

SNIP/

YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE DEALING WITH SOME KIND OF DUMMIES.

"TELEMECANIQUE" HAS THEM......NOW OWNED BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC.

PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

TELEMECANIQUE

Can you please give me p/n or link? I've not turned up any yet.

Maybe I'm the dummy...

Thanks,
Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
starters (contactors).

I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.

Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
start/stop switch without contactor.

Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:18:02 -0700, DaveC wrote:

The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
starters (contactors).

Ignore the troll.

I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.

Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
start/stop switch without contactor.

These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:
http://www.grizzly.com/search/search...power%20switch

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Aug 30, 4:03*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:18:02 -0700, DaveC wrote:
The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
starters (contactors).

Ignore the troll.

I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.

Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
start/stop switch without contactor.

These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:http://www.grizzly.com/search/search...power%20switch

........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
WHATS NEXT?
COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSČ!
I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
++BEST WISHES++

At least DaveC now knows what you are.

PATECUM

Still eating that stuff Queerjano.

TGITM

I told you a long time ago, Queerjano, penicillin will do wonders for that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Aug 30, 9:26*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:
On Aug 30, 4:03*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

" wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Not anymore. They even made a movie about him and all that pus.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sep 1, 1:51*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM

FOAD, you little queer mama's boy. Only queers post in all caps, and
everyone knows it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Michael A. Terrell must be killed ASAP.

On Sep 2, 12:41*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM

* *FOAD, you little queer mama's boy. *Only queers post in all caps, and
everyone knows it.

FOAD ?????? NO ****, YOU FAGGOTY LTLLE HATEFUL TROLL.....JUST SHUT THE
**** UP BEFORE I MENTION THE TIME YOU POSTED YOUR ANUS FOR EVERYONE
TO SEE.......YOU ARE THE ONLY MAMA BOY QUEER ASS IDIOT HERE, ASSHOLE.
VOLTAGE DOESNT KILL...YOU ****ING IDIOT, THAT'S NOT WHAT HE ASKED,
FOOL!
PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter
2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto
5/ Court of law

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sep 4, 5:43*pm, "Charles" wrote:
It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter
2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto
5/ Court of law

CHASQUETTE, BUST A MOVE SUCKA!
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !!

PATECUM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sep 4, 5:43*pm, "Charles" wrote:
It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter
2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto
5/ Court of law

YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU ARE HERBY ENJOINDER, YOU BIG DUNCE.
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:43:32 -0400, Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of
these arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter 2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning 4/ Street in an Atlanta
ghetto
5/ Court of law

Court. There are a couple retards sitting in a Mexican jail facing 30
years for making similar comments on Twitter.

Any time you are threatened like this it's time to act.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sep 4, 8:28*pm, Teredo wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:43:32 -0400, Charles wrote:
It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of
these arenas:
1/ Canvas floor, ropes around the perimeter 2/ Pub in North Ireland
3/ Moderated debate at an institute of learning 4/ Street in an Atlanta
ghetto
5/ Court of law

Court. There are a couple retards sitting in a Mexican jail facing 30
years for making similar comments on Twitter.

Any time you are threatened like this it's time to act.

ONLY A FOOL WOULD TWEET KILL SHOOT TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD....

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY CAN CAP ROY BOY AFTER THEY NAIL MICHAEL.
ALL I AM ASKING IS THAT YOU DO NOT HIRE MEXICANS TO DO YOUR DIRTY
WORK.
IT'S A SPOOF PERFORMED ONLY BY NATIVES....BOOWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WALK! OH AND DO NOT FOLLOW ME!
PATECUM
TGITM

I AM A GHOST

Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 28, 3:03*pm, DaveC wrote:
Hi,
I just became aware of this item:

http://img-europe.electrocomponents.com/images/R3985229-01.jpg

Data sheet he

http://www.pdfdoc.ru/data/pdf42805

It includes a 2-pole 16A contactor in that little size. Can also be ordered
with the option of external connection for safety stop push-button switch..

I can't find a USA distributor for these. Anybody know where to get these?

The company is in Germany:

http://www.eichhoff.com/unternehmen_ueber-eichhoff_en.php

Or is there a domestic (USA) product that is similar?

Thanks,
Dave

Sorry Dave...freaking macrospasmatic michael the moron just doesn't
know who from what anymore.
I'll get you a seasoned cool tech for 75$ and hour to do this vwork
for you.
BOOWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROY IS IN CUSTODY FOR SHOOTING HIS SUPERINTENDENT IN THE HEAD.
THE SUPER SURVIVED WITH A CLEAN HOLE THROU HIS NOGGIN, BUT THEY
DETAINED HIM WHEN HE STARTED OUT AFTER THE LAND LORD.....THEY DROVE
THE POOR OLD LAD TOO FAR THIS TIME ;(
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !
PATECUM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:

4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Michael A. Terrell is a Disenfranchised G-Man ARREST HIM.

On Sep 6, 5:44*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

* *Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? *Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. *It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

SHUT UP FOOL...ROY JESUS QUIJANO IS NOT THE SUBJECT HERE..YOU ARE!
YOU ANTI-GOVERNMENT ANTI-PERSONNEL *******.....GET A MOVE ON YOU
PSYCHO FREAK.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

wrote:

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

SHUT UP FOOL...ROY JESUS QUIJANO IS NOT THE SUBJECT HERE..YOU ARE!
YOU ANTI-GOVERNMENT ANTI-PERSONNEL *******.....GET A MOVE ON YOU
PSYCHO FREAK.
PATECUM
TGITM

You two are a perfect couple..

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:

4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Ahem! Sense? I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On Sep 6, 4:42*pm, "Charles" wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" *wrote in ...

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:
4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

* *Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? *Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. *It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Ahem! *Sense? *I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. *Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

CHASKITTY SENSE IS NULL, MOOT, MORTAL, UNREAL, THEREFOR IRRELEVANT.
THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS BACK UP TOP THOUGH, IT IS A NATIONAL
PRIORITY.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA !
JAMIE, BITE CHAS.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:

4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Ahem! Sense? I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

Yawn. Go complain about cheap TV speakers again. We're still
laughing at you over that one, because it shows that you not only have
no sense, but you've never had any.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default CREEP ALERT!!!!!

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:

4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

* *Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? *Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. *It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Ahem! *Sense? *I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. *Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

* *Yawn. *Go complain about cheap TV speakers again. *We're still
laughing at you over that one, because it shows that you not only have
no sense, but you've never had any.

YOU DO NOT VOICE THIS GROUPS STATE OF MIND.
NO ONE IS HERE TO LAUGH AT ANYONE ELSE, YOU CREEPY LOW LIFE.
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON TO VIEW THIS GROUP YOU HACK.
BUZZ OFF OR DIE FREAK-O AND SAVE THE TAXPAYERS THE GRIEF & EXPENDITURE
YOU CAUSE.
PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
"Michael A. Terrell"

NO PROFILE, NO MEMBERSHIP, HE'S JUST A BIG NOTHING WITH A LOAD OF
NOTHING TO SHARE.

I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

TGITM
PAT ECUM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
"Michael A. Terrell"

I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

"The bumb, Dmitri, the bumb. beat The hydrogen bumb."

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

William Sommerwerck wrote:

THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
"Michael A. Terrell"

I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

"The bumb, Dmitri, the bumb. beat The hydrogen bumb."

Don't feed the 'Skippy'. He's been stalking me for some time. He
posted some unsafe advice in an electrical group. He went off the deep
end when I pointed out the danger. He's had about six screen names so
far, and a couple internet providers. His real name is Roy J Quijano
and he lives in Bronx, NY.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

On 07/09/2011 11:07, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

Charles wrote:

[...]

LOL!

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - Magick and Technology
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

LOL!

That's right, keep feeding one of the trolls that trashed
news:alt.engineering.electrical. Beteween Roy J Quijano (Bronx, NY) and
dimbulb along with their hordes of sock puppets, they completely trashed
that group and drove off the regular users. Keep feeding him, and the
pair will destroy these groups as well.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Charles wrote:

[...]

LOOK JIRK, IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER HOOTINI..
SO **** OFF & TAKE YOUR BUNNY RABBIT WITH YOU.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Charles wrote:

[...]

It's people like you, are the reason we have leaders like we do now.

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Meat Plow wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 11:55:22 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

THIS FREAKING BUMB SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE.
"Michael A. Terrell"

I SAY, BAN THE BUMB!

"The bumb, Dmitri, the bumb. beat The hydrogen bumb."

Don't feed the 'Skippy'. He's been stalking me for some time. He
posted some unsafe advice in an electrical group. He went off the deep
end when I pointed out the danger. He's had about six screen names so
far, and a couple internet providers. His real name is Roy J Quijano
and he lives in Bronx, NY.

Hey the intelligent ones always snag a stalker or two as time goes along.

At least two want me dead. One made threats by telephone. He's no
longer on line, after a couple emails to his ISP. Apparently, he got in
so much trouble that he was no longer allowed to live on his own, since
he wouldn't take his medication. He had a long list on the local police
blotter. He was banned from Walmart for life. He was removed from a
Red Robin resaurant by the police, after the manager told him to leave,
and never come back. He lost his driver's license after trying to run a
woman down in the parking lot of her apartment complex. He also called
the local Sherriff and filed false charges against me. Now, his
unfortunate parents have a 40 year old 350 pound, bipolar problem back
at their house to try to control.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Charles wrote:

[...]

IF YOU BELIEVED IN LEADERSHIP YOU WOULDN'T BE SO SNOTTY AND
DISRESPECTFUL.
BESIDES, I AM NOT PEOPLE...I AM A GHOST.
SO REASSESS YOUR VIEWS ON POLITICS AND WHAT A LEADER IS.....
PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED SOME FORM OF HARMLESS HUMOR AND HUMANITY BUT THEY
ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAMPER, THREATEN OR UNDERMINE THE STATUS QUO
WITHOUT SOME FORM OF REPERCUSSION....WOULD YOU RUN THROUGH A RED LIGHT
HIT SOMEONE AND LAUGH ABOUT IT?
IT'S YOU THAT ARE AT FAULT FOR NOT FOLLOWING "YOUR" LEADERS AND MAKING
AN ISSUE.

THE BEST LEADERS, A TRUE LEADER LEADS BEST BY EXAMPLE.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default PHFFFT!!!!!