Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default CREEP ALERT!!!!!

On Sep 10, 11:58*am, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
On 07/09/2011 11:07, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

On Sep 7, 12:03 am, "Michael A.
wrote:
Charles wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" *wrote in message

Charles wrote:

It would be a real blast to see all of the posers in one or more of these
arenas:

4/ Street in an Atlanta ghetto

* * Why would we want to visit you, in your ghetto? *Roy J Quijano of
Bronx, Ny. has been making death threats for years. *It doesn't surprise
me that you are interested in his mindless rants and threats.

Ahem! *Sense? *I was suggesting other, perhaps more fitting, venues for this
crap. *Do you have any sense, as in common sense?

* * Yawn. *Go complain about cheap TV speakers again. *We're still
laughing at you over that one, because it shows that you not only have
no sense, but you've never had any.

* YOU DO NOT VOICE THIS GROUPS STATE OF MIND.
NO ONE IS HERE TO LAUGH AT ANYONE ELSE, YOU CREEPY LOW LIFE.
* YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON TO VIEW THIS GROUP YOU HACK.
BUZZ OFF OR DIE FREAK-O AND SAVE THE TAXPAYERS THE GRIEF& *EXPENDITURE
YOU CAUSE.
PATECUM
TGITM

LOL!

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/- Magick and Technology

LOOK JIRK, IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER HOOTINI..
SO **** OFF & TAKE YOUR BUNNY RABBIT WITH YOU.
PATECUM
TGITM