Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Motor start/stop switch with integrated mini contactor?

On Sep 1, 1:51*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:18:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Aug 30, 4:03 pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:18:02 -0700, DaveC wrote:
The only Telemecanique products I've been able to find are full-size magnetic
starters (contactors).

Ignore the troll.

I'm looking for a manual start/stop switch with 2-pole contactor built-in.
Pressing the start button manually closes the contacts and energizes a coil,
which holds the contacts closed. Power fail opens the contacts.

Small (micro!) is what I'm looking for. No larger than the size of a
start/stop switch without contactor.

These are sometimes called "magnetic start switches" and are commonly found on
larger woodworking tools. I don't know if they're small enough for you but:http://www.grizzly.com/search/search...power%20switch

........SHUT UP ASS DROOL.......I OWED YOU THAT!
AS FOR A P/N DAVE I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...CONTACT THE CO's I
PROVIDED...THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENED FOR SWITCHES ETC.
WHATS NEXT?
COME OVER & INSTALL IT? BOOWAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY JOSČ!
I AM A GHOST AND DO NOT DO MANUAL LABOR, BUT MAYBE KRAWFISHRW IS
WILLING TO COMPLETE THE JOB FOR YOU.
ASK HIS SQUALID ASS TO HELP YOU GET IT & HELP US KEEP THE INTERNET
FOOL FREE, ITS A GOOD COMBO.
ANYTIME OF THE VIRTUAL NIGHT OR DAY.
++BEST WISHES++

At least DaveC now knows what you are.

PATECUM

Still eating that stuff Queerjano.

TGITM

I told you a long time ago, Queerjano, penicillin will do wonders for that.

* *Not anymore. *They even made a movie about him and all that pus.

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM