Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default CREEP ALERT!!!!!

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Don't feed the 'Skippy'.

Don't worry. I eat only Addams.

Pugsly, or Wednesday? Maybe some Thing-a-kabob? I know you won't
touch a Lurch sandwich! There's not a lot of meat on that skeleton. ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Motor start/stop switch with integrated mini contactor?

On Sep 2, 12:41*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM

* *FOAD, you little queer mama's boy. *Only queers post in all caps, and
everyone knows it.

I knew there was a reason for his caps...now, if someone could put a
wooden stake through his heart, it would make this NG a lot more
enjoyable. Then again, he can't help he is an ass*, he was born that
way.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default PHFFFT!!!! SAY THANKS TO THE CROSS-POSTING FOOL.

wrote:

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

YOU LOW LIFE NO CLASS CREEPS...SEE WHAT YOU DO?
OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTING CRAP.....YOU MUST BE EXECUTED.
PATECUM
TGITM

* *FOAD, you little queer mama's boy. *Only queers post in all caps, and
everyone knows it.

I knew there was a reason for his caps...now, if someone could put a
wooden stake through his heart, it would make this NG a lot more
enjoyable. *Then again, he can't help he is an ass*, he was born that
way.

KEEP DREAMING CREEP JEEP....ENJOY THIS TROLL SOOTHER.

TERROLL, DEFINITELY NOT NICE HEARING FROM YOU.
FOAD???YOU FIRST FAGGOTY MAN..YOU ARE THE EXPERT QUEER HERE.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA........YOU FIEND, EAT YOUR DARTS, I MEAN, YOUR RAVIOLIS.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA!

TAKE HEED !!! PERSIST & I WILL HAUNT YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE AS WELL.

YOU TO MISTER MORON:
I SEE YOU GOT YOUR MOUTH OFF TERROLLS TOOL & ONTO ROYS LONG ENOUGH TO
ACT LIKE A USENET MAMON ONCE MORE, YOU FOOL!
PATECUM
TGITM