Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Kenmore 110.24722300 broken tub

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:02:49 -0700 (PDT), Jstein
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model
number 110.24722300.

-Jesse

This is a different type of machine to what we have in the UK, and I
am no expert on any of them, however- could the pins be for transport
of the machine and on the first use of the machine simply drop into
the cups by vibration?

Just a thought...

Kenuf
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model
number 110.24722300.

-Jesse

This is a different type of machine to what we have in the UK, and I
am no expert on any of them, however- could the pins be for transport
of the machine and on the first use of the machine simply drop into
the cups by vibration?

Just a thought...

Kenuf

I did think of this but what I'm struggling with is that the pins fall
out very easily when I insert them into the holes. The pins have holes
at the top for what looks like a cotter pin. Where did the cotter pin
go? I suppose they could have been plastic and meant to shear after
1st use.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model
number 110.24722300.

-Jesse

This is a different type of machine to what we have in the UK, and I
am no expert on any of them, however- could the pins be for transport
of the machine and on the first use of the machine simply drop into
the cups by vibration?

Just a thought...

Kenuf

I did think of this but what I'm struggling with is that the pins fall
out very easily when I insert them into the holes. The pins have holes
at the top for what looks like a cotter pin. Where did the cotter pin
go? I suppose they could have been plastic and meant to shear after
1st use.

(Why the **** can't OE properly quote messages? What a stupid program!
Worse: why am I using it?)

Consider this: the pins were attached to a plastic 'tape' that runs to the
rear of the washer. On the tape is a tag that says "Pull this tape
completely out prior to useing the washer." Yes, I've seen this setup, don't
recall what brand it was.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:58:39 -0400 "Peter2" wrote in
Message id: :

(Why the **** can't OE properly quote messages? What a stupid program!

This I can help with:
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

Worse: why am I using it?)

Good question. I can't help you with that. ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JW" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:58:39 -0400 "Peter2" wrote in
Message id: :

(Why the **** can't OE properly quote messages? What a stupid program!

This I can help with:
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

Close, but QuoteFix is for Outlook not Outlook Express. And Outlook doesn't
support NNTP.

Worse: why am I using it?)

Good question. I can't help you with that. ;-)

I'm going to have to work on that one too... OE doesn't have spell checker
(except in French, WTF?) doesn't quote right, is a PITA to navigate in, is
short it sucks, big time. Problem I have is that Thunderbird won't connect
properly with Eternal September, so I can't use that (even though it is my
'favorite' NNTP reader right now.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Peter2 wrote:
news
wrote in Message id: :

(Why the **** can't OE properly quote messages? What a stupid
program!

This I can help with:
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

Close, but QuoteFix is for Outlook not Outlook Express. And Outlook
doesn't support NNTP.

Geeze, there is an Outlook Express version, I missed it! So I installed it,
and the keyboard's up arrow won't work in replies, but I guess I can live
with that (you can't right arrow to the prior line either!)

Worse: why am I using it?)

Good question. I can't help you with that. ;-)

I'm going to have to work on that one too... OE doesn't have spell
checker (except in French, WTF?) doesn't quote right, is a PITA to
navigate in, is short it sucks, big time. Problem I have is that
Thunderbird won't connect properly with Eternal September, so I can't
use that (even though it is my 'favorite' NNTP reader right now.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:58:39 -0400, "Peter2" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

(Why the **** can't OE properly quote messages? What a stupid program!

Does this help?

- Franc Zabkar