Posted to alt.home.repair
Jess

Default Kenmore Ice Maker Broken

I have a side by side Refrigerator that I purchased 12.5 months ago.
It was working great, no problems. Now after my warranty expired my
ice machine decided to break. It was working fine up until a couple of
days ago. I have one that the bin is on the door and the ice maker is
at the front on the top of the freezer. We noticed we were running low
on ice and I checked it out. Apparently the ice ejector arm moved too
far after ejecting the last batch of ice and froze into the new ice
cubes. I defrosted the ice cubes and moved the ejector out of the way.
Now the water has refrozen so there is ice in the machine but it will
not eject and even if I remove the water it does not refill
automatically. Any ideas on how to fix this or what is causing the
problem? Thanks so much.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Try www.repairclinic.com or www.applianceaid.com