Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Kenmore 110.24722300 broken tub

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:02:49 -0700 (PDT), Jstein
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model
number 110.24722300.

Model #11024722300 - Kenmore washer - Parts & Exploded Views:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...od=11024722300

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jul 24, 6:24*pm, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:02:49 -0700 (PDT), Jstein
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model
number 110.24722300.

Model #11024722300 - Kenmore washer - Parts & Exploded Views:http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...Kenmore-Parts/...

- Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the link. I should have included in my original post that I
had the exploded diagrams. For whatever reason, the small plastic cups
and pins are not included in these drawings.