Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hp color laser CP1515 toner memory error

I just bought a set toner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color
laser CP1515, after just one test print the printer can not print
again and is saying yellow toner memory error. I dont know whether its
the small chip on the toner that its talking about.
Another problem is when I insert the old yellow toner it says the
toner is empty mean while there is enougth toner in it.
I will be v. happy with any help. THANKS.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2/16/2011 1:07 PM, kwamena banson wrote:
I just bought a set toner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color
laser CP1515, after just one test print the printer can not print
again and is saying yellow toner memory error. I dont know whether its
the small chip on the toner that its talking about.
Another problem is when I insert the old yellow toner it says the
toner is empty mean while there is enougth toner in it.
I will be v. happy with any help. THANKS.

I have a CP1518, try the supplies overide option, you will find there is
usually lots of toner left.
JC
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Feb 16, 1:32*pm, Archon wrote:
On 2/16/2011 1:07 PM, kwamena banson wrote: I just bought a set toner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color
laser CP1515, after just one test print the printer can not print
again and is saying yellow toner memory error. I dont know whether its
the small chip on the toner that its talking about.
Another problem is when I insert the old yellow toner it says the
toner is empty mean while there is enougth toner in it.
* I will be v. happy with any help. THANKS.

I have a CP1518, try the supplies overide option, you will find there is
usually lots of toner left.
JC

Please JC how do I do this or where do I find the supplies overide
option? thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2/17/2011 11:42 AM, kwamena banson wrote:
On Feb 16, 1:32 pm, wrote:
On 2/16/2011 1:07 PM, kwamena banson wrote: I just bought a set toner (black, red, yelow and blue) for my HP color
laser CP1515, after just one test print the printer can not print
again and is saying yellow toner memory error. I dont know whether its
the small chip on the toner that its talking about.
Another problem is when I insert the old yellow toner it says the
toner is empty mean while there is enougth toner in it.
I will be v. happy with any help. THANKS.

I have a CP1518, try the supplies overide option, you will find there is
usually lots of toner left.
JC

Please JC how do I do this or where do I find the supplies overide
option? thanks

Do you have the manual? (you can download it from HP)

you press the OK button

Use the arrow keys to go to SYSTEM SETUP MENU

Then there is a submenu for Print quality : Replace supplies : Overide out

If you choose overide out, you can continue to print until the quality
becomes poor.

JC

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Feb 17, 9:47*am, Archon wrote:
[...]

Thanks I will check that and give you feedback.