Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Datasheet required STK795-820 or 821

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.

You need to learn about
www.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. Take your pick.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:43:33 +0000, Fred wrote:

Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.

You need to learn about
www.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. Take your pick.

Funny, he's posting from Google Groups

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 28, 10:43*am, Fred wrote:
Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. *Any help appreciated.

You need to learn aboutwww.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. *Take your pick.

And that helps me how? The STK795 series includes everything from
voltage regulators to IPMs. Anyone with knowledge of semiconductors
and hybrid ICs would know there are fundamental differences between
chopper regulators, amplifiers, IPMs, etc. I can't just "take my
pick". What I need is a datasheet for the STK795-820. The 821 is
functionally similar.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:13:12 -0800, Stroonz wrote:

On Jan 28, 10:43Â*am, Fred wrote:
Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Â*Any help appreciated.

You need to learn aboutwww.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. Â*Take your pick.

And that helps me how? The STK795 series includes everything from
voltage regulators to IPMs. Anyone with knowledge of semiconductors
and hybrid ICs would know there are fundamental differences between
chopper regulators, amplifiers, IPMs, etc. I can't just "take my pick".
What I need is a datasheet for the STK795-820. The 821 is functionally
similar.

Just what did you need the data sheet for? The YPPD-J018C is the LG
version for their YSUS amp.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Stroonz wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:43 am, Fred wrote:
Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.

You need to learn aboutwww.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. Take your pick.

And that helps me how? The STK795 series includes everything from
voltage regulators to IPMs. Anyone with knowledge of semiconductors
and hybrid ICs would know there are fundamental differences between
chopper regulators, amplifiers, IPMs, etc. I can't just "take my
pick". What I need is a datasheet for the STK795-820. The 821 is
functionally similar.

Ummm... I think you missed the point. If you ask Google for exactly what
you want, chances it will give it to you. Google for

"STK795-820" datasheeet

and you'll find it very quickly. Be sure to enclose the "STK795-820" within
quotes, because the Google search engine interprets the dash as an exclusion
term. That is, a dash in front of a word or character string will exclude
that string from the search.

Click on Advanced Search (on the Google search page) and your searches will
be much more productive.
--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 28, 9:32*pm, "Dave M" wrote:
Stroonz wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:43 am, Fred wrote:
[...]

Thanks Dave. I've done that. The problem is that although Google
returns hits that appear to be what I want, if you click on those
links they take you to places that sell the IPMs, but have NO actual
data sheet for that specific device, just the first one in the 795
series, which is a smps regulator IC. OTOH, it's possible I missed
the only link out of hundreds that might actually have it. Thanks
again.

Edwin
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Stroonz" wrote in message
On Jan 28, 9:32 pm, "Dave M" wrote:
Stroonz wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:43 am, Fred wrote:
[...]

I don't think that you have. Clearly, you are an experienced searcher, and
your experience is exactly the same as mine on many occasions. Just for
sport, I followed your stk device all the way back to Sanyo's semicon site,
and although the device is basically recognised, it says that it is
obsolete, and no data is held on it, so I think that it is unlikely that you
will find any.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 29, 11:29*am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

[...]

Thanks sir. I appreciate the effort. I was hoping I was either
missing something, or that someone would have a sheet stored
somewhere.

Edwin