Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stroonz Stroonz is offline

Default Datasheet required STK795-820 or 821

On Jan 28, 10:43*am, Fred wrote:
Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. *Any help appreciated.

You need to learn aboutwww.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. *Take your pick.

And that helps me how? The STK795 series includes everything from
voltage regulators to IPMs. Anyone with knowledge of semiconductors
and hybrid ICs would know there are fundamental differences between
chopper regulators, amplifiers, IPMs, etc. I can't just "take my
pick". What I need is a datasheet for the STK795-820. The 821 is
functionally similar.