Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Datasheet required STK795-820 or 821

"Stroonz" wrote in message
On Jan 28, 9:32 pm, "Dave M" wrote:
Stroonz wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:43 am, Fred wrote:
Stroonz wrote in news:50ee54ab-1903-4898-adcd-
:

Can't find one anywhere, maybe not available. Any help appreciated.

You need to learn aboutwww.google.com

I put in STK795 data sheet and got over 16,000 hits. Take your pick.

And that helps me how? The STK795 series includes everything from
voltage regulators to IPMs. Anyone with knowledge of semiconductors
and hybrid ICs would know there are fundamental differences between
chopper regulators, amplifiers, IPMs, etc. I can't just "take my
pick". What I need is a datasheet for the STK795-820. The 821 is
functionally similar.

Ummm... I think you missed the point. If you ask Google for exactly
what
you want, chances it will give it to you. Google for

"STK795-820" datasheeet

and you'll find it very quickly. Be sure to enclose the "STK795-820"
within
quotes, because the Google search engine interprets the dash as an
exclusion
term. That is, a dash in front of a word or character string will
exclude
that string from the search.

Click on Advanced Search (on the Google search page) and your searches
will
be much more productive.
--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Thanks Dave. I've done that. The problem is that although Google
returns hits that appear to be what I want, if you click on those
links they take you to places that sell the IPMs, but have NO actual
data sheet for that specific device, just the first one in the 795
series, which is a smps regulator IC. OTOH, it's possible I missed
the only link out of hundreds that might actually have it. Thanks
again.

Edwin

I don't think that you have. Clearly, you are an experienced searcher, and
your experience is exactly the same as mine on many occasions. Just for
sport, I followed your stk device all the way back to Sanyo's semicon site,
and although the device is basically recognised, it says that it is
obsolete, and no data is held on it, so I think that it is unlikely that you
will find any.

Arfa