Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Help! Datasheet for IX0217 LSI IC (Sharp) Required

Hello everyone,

I'm desperately searching for a datasheet for an LSI device ... marked as
IX0217 by Sharp (~64 pin, square, SMD). It appears to be a function and
LCD driver in a small hifi system.

Other package numbers include D753017A.

I've searched bucketloads of 'datasheet' sites, and Sharps sites but to no
avail :-(

If anyone could help it would be appreciated ...

eMail:

Thank you :-)

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

"Ian McOwan"

I'm desperately searching for a datasheet for an LSI device ... marked as
IX0217 by Sharp (~64 pin, square, SMD). It appears to be a function and
LCD driver in a small hifi system.

Other package numbers include D753017A.

I've searched bucketloads of 'datasheet' sites, and Sharps sites but to no
avail :-(

If anyone could help it would be appreciated ...

** The only data you will get is what you can glean from the schematic for
the hi-fi unit it comes from.

You will likely have to pay someone to supply that.

........ Phil

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

"Ian McOwan" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I'm desperately searching for a datasheet for an LSI device ... marked as
IX0217 by Sharp (~64 pin, square, SMD). It appears to be a function and
LCD driver in a small hifi system.

Other package numbers include D753017A.

Try UPD753017A - microcontroller with LCD Controller

It is most likely Pre-programmed (in other words if it is stuffed you will
need one that has been programmed ) and I am guessing that IX0217 is going
to refer to the software programmed into it....

I've searched bucketloads of 'datasheet' sites, and Sharps sites but to no
avail :-(

Data sheet - try
http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U10140E...h=%22753017%22

However you will need a Programmed one from Sharp....

Regards
Richard Freeman

Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:34:13 +1000, "Richard Freeman"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"Ian McOwan" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I'm desperately searching for a datasheet for an LSI device ... marked as
IX0217 by Sharp (~64 pin, square, SMD). It appears to be a function and
LCD driver in a small hifi system.

Other package numbers include D753017A.

Try UPD753017A - microcontroller with LCD Controller

It is most likely Pre-programmed (in other words if it is stuffed you will
need one that has been programmed ) and I am guessing that IX0217 is going
to refer to the software programmed into it....

I've searched bucketloads of 'datasheet' sites, and Sharps sites but to no
avail :-(

Data sheet - try
http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U10140E...h=%22753017%22

However you will need a Programmed one from Sharp....

Regards
Richard Freeman

The datasheet for the "A" version is he
http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/U11662EJ2V1DS00.PDF