Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Complience logo ?

Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007
date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb
makers logo but usually a string of compliance logos seen at that posistion
on pcb overlays.
For those queezy about such things , you will need to engage script blocker
for this site
http://diverse.4mg.com/compl_logo1.jpg

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:32:42 -0000, "N_Cook" wrote:

Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007
date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb
makers logo but usually a string of compliance logos seen at that posistion
on pcb overlays.
For those queezy about such things , you will need to engage script blocker
for this site
http://diverse.4mg.com/compl_logo1.jpg

I think it is a UL mark that is used for components rather than
complete products.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognized_Component_Mark
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:49:52 -0700, Justine Thyme
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:32:42 -0000, "N_Cook" wrote:

Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007
date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb
makers logo but usually a string of compliance logos seen at that posistion
on pcb overlays.
For those queezy about such things , you will need to engage script blocker
for this site
http://diverse.4mg.com/compl_logo1.jpg

I think it is a UL mark that is used for components rather than
complete products.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognized_Component_Mark

You are kidding, right? He said NEXT TO THE UL logo...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:32:42 -0000, "N_Cook" wrote:

Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007
date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb
makers logo but usually a string of compliance logos seen at that posistion
on pcb overlays.
For those queezy about such things , you will need to engage script blocker
for this site
http://diverse.4mg.com/compl_logo1.jpg

I think it is a UL mark that is used for components rather than
complete products.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognized_Component_Mark

You are kidding, right? He said NEXT TO THE UL logo...

Ah, my bad. I really need to start reading more carefully.

The mark to the left of the RU looks to me more like a lithographic
registration pattern than a llogo.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Probably logo of the board maker, details and more general useful info on my
reposting to sci.electronics.misc

Logo of 3 arrows ? N_Cook Electronics Repair 2 January 5th 10 10:31 AM
What is this logo ? Phil Allison[_2_] Electronic Schematics 25 July 20th 09 03:41 AM
rec.woodworking logo Joe Woodworking 9 May 4th 09 12:02 PM
Help ID a logo Australopithecus scobis[_3_] Woodworking 12 November 13th 08 12:20 AM