Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default What has happend to this group ?

What's all these crime posts ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , "ctops.legal" wrote:
What's all these crime posts ?

Its scattered about on isolated groups, from Aloe.

I have sent my complaint to Aloe. Also a complaint to the boss of a former worker
of a hospital. These names however change at random.

Greg

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , "ctops.legal" wrote:
What's all these crime posts ?

Its now also on Google Groups.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article t, WangoTango wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article

,
"ctops.legal" wrote:
What's all these crime posts ?

Its scattered about on isolated groups, from Aloe.

I have sent my complaint to Aloe. Also a complaint to the boss of a former

worker
of a hospital. These names however change at random.

I use my kill file and filters to block the nonsense.
Usually it is Google Groups that is the major offender, but I am not
above adding another provider to my kill filter to keep the noise level
down.

That only solves your problem.
Typical response.

greg

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 14, 1:27*pm, WangoTango wrote:
In article ,
says...

"ctops.legal" wrote:
What's all these crime posts ?

Its scattered about on isolated groups, from Aloe.

I have sent my complaint to Aloe. Also a complaint to the boss of a former
worker
of a hospital. These names however change at random.

I use my kill file and filters to block the nonsense.
Usually it is Google Groups that is the major offender, but I am not
above adding another provider to my kill filter to keep the noise level
down. *

That only solves your problem.
Typical response.

OK, how is this, use YOUR kill file to filter the nonsense?
Make good use of filters and the good old Bozo Bin, and be done with it. *
Might I suggest that *I* be your first entry, since apparently *I* don't
explain things nearly clearly to the point that *YOU* can extrapolate
the information into a useful suggestion.- Hide quoted text -

I used to use Forte Agent but now when I use Usenet which is rarely,
and then I used alt.binaries for data transfer, well you don't reckon
it's some pro-Adam Walsh Act activist group or some Nancy Gracy
radical fringe group using the old Spammers bulk posting techniques ?

It's weard some of the post are pro-offender and some are racist and
bigoted, sounds like a mix of several groups that formed one big hate
group or something.

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
What happend to Tom Plamann...? name Woodworking 21 December 8th 08 11:02 PM
add to the group saral Home Repair 10 February 16th 08 10:40 PM
It finally happend to me Vince Heuring Woodworking 10 August 27th 07 04:26 PM