Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default BWS688 is dead

Hi,

I have two BWS688 transmitters for one BWS688 receptor. One BWS688
transmitter works, but the other does not work. This is not a range
question, as even if the BWS688 is placed very close to the main
station (receptor), its signal is never received (or at least
interpreted in some way). This is not a battery problem: I checked
with new batteries. The red `RF REMOTE SENSOR' lamp lightens from time
to time, just as with the other transmitter.

Thanks.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:27:41 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:

Hi,

I have two BWS688 transmitters for one BWS688 receptor. One BWS688
transmitter works, but the other does not work. This is not a range
question, as even if the BWS688 is placed very close to the main station
(receptor), its signal is never received (or at least interpreted in
some way). This is not a battery problem: I checked with new batteries.
The red `RF REMOTE SENSOR' lamp lightens from time to time, just as with
the other transmitter.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On May 18, 7:44*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Huh? That does not bring some new info to the topic. I'm sorry too,
but that does not take us further.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:49:02 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:

On May 18, 7:44Â*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Huh? That does not bring some new info to the topic. I'm sorry too, but
that does not take us further.

Oh,you wanted to go further? I just thought you were describing some
equipment you had and how it did or didn't operate. What further did you
want to know?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On May 18, 7:53*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:49:02 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:44*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Huh? That does not bring some new info to the topic. I'm sorry too, but
that does not take us further.

Oh,you wanted to go further? I just thought you were describing some
equipment you had and how it did or didn't operate. What further did you
want to know?

Why it does not work...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:56:56 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:

On May 18, 7:53Â*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:49:02 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:44Â*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Huh? That does not bring some new info to the topic. I'm sorry too,
but that does not take us further.

Oh,you wanted to go further? I just thought you were describing some
equipment you had and how it did or didn't operate. What further did
you want to know?

Why it does not work...

From your description, the transmitter portion seems to have a problem.
Check the devices that do the final amplification.

More dead in Mexican Drug war in 3 yrs....5 x the number of dead in Iraq/Aghanistan Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 1 April 27th 10 05:57 AM
dead tv set Vince Electronics Repair 1 December 7th 08 07:01 PM
a.b.p.f., is it dead? Lowell Holmes Woodworking 24 July 4th 08 10:49 AM
NEC VN-36 VCR dead.. Mark D. Zacharias Electronics Repair 0 February 3rd 06 11:29 AM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM