Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default BWS688 is dead

On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:27:41 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:

Hi,

I have two BWS688 transmitters for one BWS688 receptor. One BWS688
transmitter works, but the other does not work. This is not a range
question, as even if the BWS688 is placed very close to the main station
(receptor), its signal is never received (or at least interpreted in
some way). This is not a battery problem: I checked with new batteries.
The red `RF REMOTE SENSOR' lamp lightens from time to time, just as with
the other transmitter.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.