Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Soldering Iron Coffee Warmer

http://thereifixedit.com/2010/03/10/epic-kludge-photo-coffee-contraption-cubed/

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
http://thereifixedit.com/2010/03/10/epic-kludge-photo-coffee-contraption-cubed/

And no, that's not my work bench in the picture.

This is mine.

http://www.grendel.com/shop/Shop%20001.jpg

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://www.grendel.com/shop/Shop%20001.jpg

Is that a Tek 453?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sparky wrote:
http://www.grendel.com/shop/Shop%20001.jpg

Is that a Tek 453?

Tek 422, one of three.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:59:25 -0500, Jeffrey D Angus
wrote:

Sparky wrote:
http://www.grendel.com/shop/Shop%20001.jpg

Is that a Tek 453?

Tek 422, one of three.
Jeff

Nice mess.
http://www.grendel.com/shop/
I also have an MSR-2000 in similar (torn apart) condition. Toss the
Mocom 70. If you decide to sell the IFR, let me know first.

Nice Shop Smithy and fork lift. I'm jealous. Kleinschmidt teletype?
I don't recognice the model. 8 file cabinets?

I would suggest you clean the bench, but methinks that's impossible.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
Sparky wrote:
http://www.grendel.com/shop/Shop%20001.jpg

Is that a Tek 453?

Tek 422, one of three.

Jeff

There is nothing like an old short wave with those nice big switches and knobs.

greg
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Nice mess.
http://www.grendel.com/shop/
I also have an MSR-2000 in similar (torn apart) condition.

There's 2-1/2 of them actually and a bunch of controller
cards.

Toss the Mocom 70. If you decide to sell the IFR, let me
know first.

*laughs* The Mocom works with the portables with the telephone
handset. I even have the original canvas backpacks for them.

Nice Shop Smithy and fork lift. I'm jealous.

As you should be.

Kleinschmidt teletype?

Actually, it's a Lorenz LO15c, made under license from the
Teletype Corp. It came from some 4 star hotel in Los Angeles
and has local consulate numbers etc. listed in pencil on the
back cover of the operator's manual.

8 file cabinets?

Actually, there's 15 of them. All full of service documentation.
And that doesn't include the 6 other shelves full of Sams and
Ryder manuals.

I would suggest you clean the bench, but methinks that's
impossible.

Actually, they were clean when I left. It took a crew of 6
four days to pack everything in boxes for the move to Texas.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tm tm is offline

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message

Actually, they were clean when I left. It took a crew of 6
four days to pack everything in boxes for the move to Texas.

Jeff

Damn, with your name, you should be running a cattle ranch