Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Soldering Iron Coffee Warmer

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Nice mess.
http://www.grendel.com/shop/
I also have an MSR-2000 in similar (torn apart) condition.

There's 2-1/2 of them actually and a bunch of controller
cards.

Toss the Mocom 70. If you decide to sell the IFR, let me
know first.

*laughs* The Mocom works with the portables with the telephone
handset. I even have the original canvas backpacks for them.

Nice Shop Smithy and fork lift. I'm jealous.

As you should be.

Kleinschmidt teletype?

Actually, it's a Lorenz LO15c, made under license from the
Teletype Corp. It came from some 4 star hotel in Los Angeles
and has local consulate numbers etc. listed in pencil on the
back cover of the operator's manual.

8 file cabinets?

Actually, there's 15 of them. All full of service documentation.
And that doesn't include the 6 other shelves full of Sams and
Ryder manuals.

I would suggest you clean the bench, but methinks that's
impossible.

Actually, they were clean when I left. It took a crew of 6
four days to pack everything in boxes for the move to Texas.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com