Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT Why is a gyroscope called a gyroscope?

On Mar 28, 12:06*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
ancient-time-traveler wrote:

On Mar 27, 7:49 pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
William: A gyroscope isn't an insect, you moron.
Who knows William's intent? Was it a flame? Humorous retort?
When someone calls me a moron I tend to take it seriously.
Do you feel it's okay to use strong language, then object when
it's thrown back at you (whether seriously or in humor)?
I didn't use strong language at you. You had no right to use it with
me.

Then who was the OP -- because my response was directed at that person? If
it wasn't you, why are you taking umbrage? You can't have it both ways (ie,
"I didn't say it, but I'm offended at the response").

So I take it this wasn't a joke after all. That's ok William all
is well my skin is well thickened. I called the mm entity a
****ing idiot because it is just that.

It /was/ a joke, and that should have been perfectly clear days ago.

Sick Ass Bill means it it in the worst possible way you can imagine.To
Sick Ass Bill Everything is a Joke. *Noticed the same people enable
and stick up for Sick Ass Bill. It is about time Sick Ass Bill and his
GOOD buddies start their own group besides that circle thing they do.

* *You are a 'Circle jerk of one', as usual.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/

Hey Michael A. Terrell Punk, your DD214 apparently never stop you from
being a punk. You and Sick Ass Bill can play your semantics game, no
one cares.Any reasonable person would question the quality of your So-
called service because you are a punk ass jerk now. I suspect you have
always have been. I and many others have served but do not talk about
it. I certainly would not use my DD-214 as some sort of trump to win
arguments. No one mentioned "Service to my country?" You bring it up
Proves You are a PUNK. You are pathetic.

OT Why is a gyroscope called a gyroscope? mm Electronics Repair 90 March 29th 10 06:57 PM
Bit, What's it called? Bob La Londe Metalworking 6 February 12th 10 03:48 AM
what are these called... Chris Styles UK diy 9 October 29th 06 01:22 AM
What's it called Steve B Metalworking 6 March 9th 06 03:25 AM
Human Gyroscope Stinky Metalworking 5 March 16th 04 08:16 PM