Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

Default Monica Pignotti: Liar and Hypocrite

On Dec 3, 2:44*pm, Monica Pignotti wrote:
Announcing just in time for the holidays: The Reverend Dennis Doll
with chain attached.

[SNIP]

Please explain. Someone says you invented a "Pigno-o-Meter" and it is
defamatory, so much so that you demand removals of the "announcement"
from various blogs.

Yet, you say, probably satirically, that this doll exists.

What's the difference. NONE.

You lie about this doll. Maybe this "lie" could be dismissed in the
spirit of satire.

However, given your previous actions, this cannot be called anything
but hypocrisy.

FSU is well rid of your teaching. They would be prudent to take steps
to ensure that you never return to the classroom.

Eventually, Bruce Thyer will see that you are a complete fraud and
find another co-author.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

On Dec 3, 11:07*am, didacticderivative
wrote:
[...]

I didn't say it exists -- I said it was as real as the Reverend Dennis
Doll, which is an obvious satire and does not exist. Thanks for
showing us all you have no sense of humor.

And no, your repeated attempts to get me in trouble at FSU have failed
miserably.
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:44*pm, Monica Pignotti wrote:

Announcing just in time for the holidays: The Reverend Dennis Doll
with chain attached.

[SNIP]

Please explain. Someone says you invented a "Pigno-o-Meter" and it is
defamatory, so much so that you demand removals of the "announcement"
from various blogs.

Yet, you say, probably satirically, that this doll exists.

What's the difference. NONE.

The difference is I have not used the individual's full real name in
this satire. You used my real name and it comes up on Google searches
on my name. That's a very big difference and that's what protects
satire. If you use the person's real name, then it is defamatory. I
made up names. That is how real satire is done.
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

Default Pigno.

Results 1 - 6 for Monica Pignotti: Liar and Hypocrite Jesus christ.
(0.
15 seconds)

Stripping the Gurus.
..
..
1976) • Monica Pignotti (1989), My Nine Lives in Scientology • Bent
Corydon and .
..
..
..
“How do I know I'm not the reincarnation of Jesus Christ? .
..
..
..
..
..
STRIPPING THE GURUS “You're a hypocrite, a liar, and a prostitute,”
Andrew .
..
..
..
..
..
of the former “Little Flower,” see Monica Furlong's [1987] Thérèse of
Lisieux.
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

"XODDI" wrote in message
You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

whatever this has to do with rec.food.cooking is beyond me. Maybe their
little scientology spaceship with ol' L.Ron will come pick them up soon and
we'll hear the last of this crapola.

So, don't go away mad. JUST GO AWAY.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

"Virginia Tadrzynski" wrote in message

"XODDI" wrote in message
You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

whatever this has to do with rec.food.cooking is beyond me. Maybe their
little scientology spaceship with ol' L.Ron will come pick them up soon
and we'll hear the last of this crapola.

So, don't go away mad. JUST GO AWAY.

I don't know why this was crossposted to your lovely group but I'm going to
post something just to clue you in as you obviously need it.

Alt.religion.scientology is a CRITICAL (of Scientology) forum. And if you'd
have done your homework, you'd have known that.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

"XODDI" wrote in message
You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Oh, yeah, *that* makes sense. No matter what the stance is, everyone's a
neurotic cowardly retard. Riiiiight.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

On Dec 4, 9:05*pm, "Voltaire's Child"
wrote:
"XODDI" wrote in message

You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Oh, yeah, *that* makes sense. No matter what the stance is, everyone's a
neurotic cowardly retard. Riiiiight.

My little newsgroup gets ****loads of xposts from a.r.s. weekly.

So far my supposition has proven to be right. Your xpost included.

All of you, scienofag and anti-scienofag, are nasty little ****s and
have nothing of value to communicate to your betters.
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
"XODDI" wrote in message

You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Oh, yeah, *that* makes sense. No matter what the stance is, everyone's a
neurotic cowardly retard. Riiiiight.

My little newsgroup gets ****loads of xposts from a.r.s. weekly.

Sux2bu.

So far my supposition has proven to be right. Your xpost included.

All of you, scienofag and anti-scienofag, are nasty little ****s and
have nothing of value to communicate to your betters.

I'll let you know if I actually *find* anyone who's my "better"(s) on the
internet. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be someone who makes blanket
statements about people he/she/it does not know.

And with that, I'm leaving the conversation.

Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
"XODDI" wrote in message

You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Oh, yeah, *that* makes sense. No matter what the stance is, everyone's a
neurotic cowardly retard. Riiiiight.

My little newsgroup gets ****loads of xposts from a.r.s. weekly.

So far my supposition has proven to be right. Your xpost included.

All of you, scienofag and anti-scienofag, are nasty little ****s and
have nothing of value to communicate to your betters.

Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

Get a clue: Everyone who starts or posts to these threads are part of
the problem.

Bye

Tigger
Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:00:58 -0800 (PST), Tigger
wrote:

Get a clue: Everyone who starts or posts to these threads are part of
the problem.

Bye

Tigger

ya think?