Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair
Monica Pignotti Monica Pignotti is offline

Default Monica Pignotti: Liar and Hypocrite

On Dec 3, 11:07*am, didacticderivative
wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:44*pm, Monica Pignotti wrote:

Announcing just in time for the holidays: The Reverend Dennis Doll
with chain attached.

[SNIP]

Please explain. Someone says you invented a "Pigno-o-Meter" and it is
defamatory, so much so that you demand removals of the "announcement"
from various blogs.

Yet, you say, probably satirically, that this doll exists.

What's the difference. NONE.

You lie about this doll. Maybe this "lie" could be dismissed in the
spirit of satire.

However, given your previous actions, this cannot be called anything
but hypocrisy.

FSU is well rid of your teaching. They would be prudent to take steps
to ensure that you never return to the classroom.

Eventually, Bruce Thyer will see that you are a complete fraud and
find another co-author.

I didn't say it exists -- I said it was as real as the Reverend Dennis
Doll, which is an obvious satire and does not exist. Thanks for
showing us all you have no sense of humor.

And no, your repeated attempts to get me in trouble at FSU have failed
miserably.