Posted to alt.religion.scientology,sci.math,rec.food.cooking,alt.slack,sci.electronics.repair
henri henri is offline

Default Monica Pignotti: Liar and Hypocrite

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:20:12 -0800 (PST), Sir Studly Spanksalot OBE
wrote:

On Dec 4, 9:05*pm, "Voltaire's Child"
wrote:
"XODDI" wrote in message

You're all from that scientology group, aren't you?

Pro or con, you're all a bunch of neurotic cowardly retards.

Oh, yeah, *that* makes sense. No matter what the stance is, everyone's a
neurotic cowardly retard. Riiiiight.

My little newsgroup gets ****loads of xposts from a.r.s. weekly.

So far my supposition has proven to be right. Your xpost included.

All of you, scienofag and anti-scienofag, are nasty little ****s and
have nothing of value to communicate to your betters.

Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.