Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser

Just bought one of these and it seems to work just fine, and has got the
user manual and pods. What it lacks is a Service Manual and option ROMS.

TTi have, much to my amazement, got the Service Manual (at a charge), but
not the option ROM images.

Is anyone able to assist with either a soft copy of the service manual, or
the option ROMs?

Thanks
Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave,
A long shot I know but I have just bought a TA2000 logic analyser and wondered if you have copies of the user and service manuals so I can make some pods.
I have made a soft copy of the service manual and place it on the ko4bb manuals site. I have also made AP01 pod copies for the LA3200 analyser which may fit the TA2000 ?
Rob

On Monday, 30 November 2009 19:34:28 UTC, Dave Partridge wrote:
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave,
A ,long shot I know, but I have just bought a TA2000 (without pods) and wondered if you have copies of the user / service manuals, so I can make the pods.

I have made a soft copy of the TTI LA3200 analyser service manual including wiring diagrams and Z80/6502 Disassembler pod ROM images and placed them in the ko4bb manuals web site.

Also I have made SMT copies of the AP01 and AP03V pods for the LA3200 which may work with the TA2000 ???