DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/292936-thandar-ta2000-logic-analyser.html)

Dave Partridge November 30th 09 07:34 PM

Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser

Just bought one of these and it seems to work just fine, and has got the
user manual and pods. What it lacks is a Service Manual and option ROMS.

TTi have, much to my amazement, got the Service Manual (at a charge), but
not the option ROM images.

Is anyone able to assist with either a soft copy of the service manual, or
the option ROMs?

Thanks
Dave

[email protected] June 2nd 14 05:54 PM

Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser

Dave,
A long shot I know but I have just bought a TA2000 logic analyser and wondered if you have copies of the user and service manuals so I can make some pods.
I have made a soft copy of the service manual and place it on the ko4bb manuals site. I have also made AP01 pod copies for the LA3200 analyser which may fit the TA2000 ?
Rob

[email protected] June 2nd 14 06:01 PM

Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser

Dave,
A ,long shot I know, but I have just bought a TA2000 (without pods) and wondered if you have copies of the user / service manuals, so I can make the pods.

I have made a soft copy of the TTI LA3200 analyser service manual including wiring diagrams and Z80/6502 Disassembler pod ROM images and placed them in the ko4bb manuals web site.

Also I have made SMT copies of the AP01 and AP03V pods for the LA3200 which may work with the TA2000 ???