Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics

Default What can I do to keep this board from warping?

I'm trying to make a 10x scope probe that is capable of dealing with
slightly higher voltage levels of about +/- 20v yet at a high
impedance ~20Meg. This link "http://picasaweb.google.com/
UncleAltheKiddiesPal/Probe?feat=directlink" has some photo's showing
the probe and board warpage. The board was made from double sided
0.020-inch stock etched with a PCB milling machine (perhaps part of
the problem). It is (obviously) hand assembled. I would appreciate
any tips or techniques that I could use to keep this board from
turning into a potato chip during assembly.

Thank you.

al

warping wallpaper [email protected] UK diy 22 March 25th 09 01:12 AM
chest top warping Nuke Woodworking 5 April 20th 06 07:37 AM
warping of end grain leonard Woodworking 9 December 16th 05 04:45 PM
Warping Michael Lehmann Woodturning 2 March 21st 05 10:07 PM
wood warping: help Ross Woodworking 7 December 4th 03 11:17 AM