Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
V V is offline

Default LOUD POP coming from one of my AV components

Hello,

I need some help determining where a LOUD POP noise is coming from.
While listening to some music last night I heard a LOUD POP coming
from one of my AV components. (To intermittent to trace) The POP was
so loud that it startled me so I turned everything off only to hear it
again about 3:00am while sleeping. (Even while they were powered
off!!) Does anyone have any idea what the heck is causing this?

PS: Everything appears to be still working...

Thanks,