Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Onkyo DC-C500 turns on and off repeatedly.

howdy all,

I have an Onkyo surround sound that turns on and off repeatedly.
I would appreciate any and all help here. I do not know if the
protection circuits are kicking in or if it is a PS problem.

thanks, Gary
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Gary L. Woodruff" wrote in message
howdy all,

I have an Onkyo surround sound that turns on and off repeatedly. I
would appreciate any and all help here. I do not know if the protection
circuits are kicking in or if it is a PS problem.

thanks, Gary

Doesn't appear to be a correct model number. Could that be a DR-C500?

Mark Z.