Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default VCR shows white sparkles/specks during playback

My VCR shows White specks during playback of any movie.

What are some common things I could look at in the VCR?

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

On 12 oct, 03:17, s18 ) wrote:
My VCR shows White specks during playback of any movie.

What are some common things I could look at in the VCR?

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

you need to tighten the brass earthing strip which contacts the centre
of the head drum.very common.

-B
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , "mark krawczuk" wrote:
tried cleaning the heads ? with cotton bud and metho ?

Never clean a video head with a damn cotton swab. You are just asking to tear
off the delicate video heads!!!!!! you need to use a piece of chamois.

"s18" wrote in message
My VCR shows White specks during playback of any movie.

What are some common things I could look at in the VCR?

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , b wrote:
On 12 oct, 03:17, s18 ) wrote:
My VCR shows White specks during playback of any movie.

What are some common things I could look at in the VCR?

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

you need to tighten the brass earthing strip which contacts the centre
of the head drum.very common.

-B

Agreed!. first place to look is this.

Second would be to clean, third would be to replace heads or junk vcr