Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LCD repair

I have a 52" Sharp Aquos that my kid threw a toy at and cracked the
screen. Can this be repaired? Any idea of cost?

Thanks,

Paul
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Joe Joe is offline

"BM5680" wrote in message
I have a 52" Sharp Aquos that my kid threw a toy at and cracked the
screen. Can this be repaired? Any idea of cost?

Thanks,

Paul

Only way to repair it to get new display element and usually that costs more
than a new TV.

-J-

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"BM5680" wrote in message
I have a 52" Sharp Aquos that my kid threw a toy at and cracked the
screen. Can this be repaired? Any idea of cost?

Ever see the Patrick Swayze movie 'Roadhouse'? Build a metal net across the
front of the replacement TV.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sep 19, 3:03*pm, BM5680 wrote:
I have a 52" Sharp Aquos that my kid threw a toy at and cracked the
screen. *Can this be repaired? *

Sure, you can give him up for adoption.

No, seriously, you will need a new display. If you can get the part
from Sharp, and pay for shipping, it will probably end up costing
nearly as much as a new TV.