Nehmo Sergheyev

Default Home Repair Answer Quality Repair Needed

news:alt.home.repair is remarkably full of wrong advice. I pity the
unfortunate people who stumble in and search for an answer there.

--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Joseph Meehan

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:
news:alt.home.repair is remarkably full of TROLLS like Nehmo. I pity the
unfortunate people who stumble in and search for an answer there.

Nehmo Sergheyev

- Joseph Meehan -
news:alt.home.repair is remarkably full of TROLLS like Nehmo. I pity

the
unfortunate people who stumble in and search for an answer there.

- Nehmo -
Thank you for participating the thread.
But your contribution is lacking because it doesn't address the subject.

--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

m Ransley

So whats the subject Nehmo the troll

Nehmo Sergheyev

- m Ransley -
So whats the subject Nehmo the troll

- Nehmo -
Answer quality.

People jump in and answer questions when they are completely
unfamiliar and inexperienced with what the OP is asking about. Then
they defend their dumb positions.

Why do they do that?

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *