Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LED Lights.

Yesterday, I bought two of them in the sporting goods department at the
Wal Mart store.One of them is an Ozark Trail, LED Hanging Tent Light.It
has 24 LED lights arranged in a circle, runs on four AA batteries which
came with the light.And it is BRIGHT! Because I wear eyeglasses, when I
turn the light on and hold the light in my hand in just such a way,
there is a sort of a ''holography'' image of the 24 LED lights floating
in front of the real LED lights.COOL! I like that.

The other LED light I bought at the Wal Mart store is an Energizer
Weather Ready Light.3 IN 1 LED Flashlight.100 hour run time.360 area
light with 3 LEDs.Nightlight with amber LED.(four AA baterries included)
I think it is a COOL light too.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yesterday, I bought two of them in the sporting goods department at the
Wal Mart store.One of them is an Ozark Trail, LED Hanging Tent Light.It
has 24 LED lights arranged in a circle, runs on four AA batteries which
came with the light.And it is BRIGHT! Because I wear eyeglasses, when I
turn the light on and hold the light in my hand in just such a way,
there is a sort of a ''holography'' image of the 24 LED lights floating
in front of the real LED lights.COOL! I like that.

I bought one at K-Mart. Its a very good item.

That's interesting. Ozark Trail is Wal-Mart's brand for these sorts of
sporting goods.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

My little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog, www.cattledog.com
www.acdca.org she goes absolutely NUTS! about flashlights and similar
portable lights, she owns the couch.I run one of my flashlights around
in circles on the floor or out in the front yard in the evenings, she
gets lots of excersize chaseing that light around and around in
clockwise circles.I reckon she is a Republican right winger like I
am.She can't run around in counter clockwise circles, she loses her
balance.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
My little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog, www.cattledog.com
www.acdca.org she goes absolutely NUTS! about flashlights and similar
portable lights, she owns the couch.I run one of my flashlights around
in circles on the floor or out in the front yard in the evenings, she
gets lots of excersize chaseing that light around and around in
clockwise circles.I reckon she is a Republican right winger like I
am.She can't run around in counter clockwise circles, she loses her
balance.
cuhulin

We have an Irish Setter that does the same thing with any kind of light or
reflection. I wish we had never gotten him started doing that. Can't have
him in the kitchen while cooking or washing pots and pans. He almost climbs
the walls trying to get the reflections. Now he stands on the concrete patio
looking, whining and pawing at birds' shadows from the overhead wires. Maybe
it's just because he's crazy as an outhouse rat to begin with.

How do I combine lights on single pole switch with lights on 3-wayswitch? [email protected] Home Repair 3 April 24th 08 10:33 PM
uv lights DKH Home Repair 0 March 4th 08 04:20 AM
Recessed Lights to Pendant Lights Jim Jacobs Home Repair 3 April 15th 06 10:18 PM
Questions about Pilot Lights (not gas pilot lights) Joe Waddell Electronics Repair 5 October 27th 05 10:47 PM
Lights FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl Woodworking 6 July 31st 05 05:37 AM