Posted to alt.home.repair
DKH DKH is offline

Default uv lights

I have been in the hvac trade for over 25 years,, I have been a
contractor the last 15, in my opinion uv lights should be installed
in all heating and cooling systems. the benefits far outwiegh the cost
of 300.00 a year. I have personally witnessed the benefits of these as
well as many of my customers. my customers sell these for me. Today I
spoke with a customer who told me she has fought sinus trouble her
whole life, (shes 40-50 yrs) I installed a light last year she says
she has not had any sinus trouble since the light was installed,, no
headaches, no doctor visits, no medications, no missed work because of
sinus problems,, and better overall quality of health. She had no
problem with the 160.00 I charge to replace the bulbs each year. They
do need to be installed properly.

Dwayne Hathcoat

When do you use fog lights Father Kylesmas UK diy 0 December 23rd 06 04:52 PM
Recessed Lights to Pendant Lights Jim Jacobs Home Repair 3 April 15th 06 10:18 PM
Questions about Pilot Lights (not gas pilot lights) Joe Waddell Electronics Repair 5 October 27th 05 10:47 PM
Outside PIR Lights john UK diy 4 September 1st 05 11:06 PM
Lights FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl Woodworking 6 July 31st 05 05:37 AM