Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Is Michael A. Terrell Insane?

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

He went banana calling his imposter a terrorist. I don't think there is a comparison between what Michael did to innocent people out there and what the imposter did to him. Michael is a piece of ****.

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Aioe.org home to cowards and terrorists

Don Bowey wrote:

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

He went banana calling his imposter a terrorist. I don't think there is a comparison between what Michael did to innocent people out there and what the imposter did to him. Michael is a piece of ****.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Hey Dip**** Michael, Stop your **** Now! Give Us A Break or Go work for your Devil Master in DC.

--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I'm tired to see you two fighting. Give us a break.

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Don Bowey wrote:

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!
He went banana calling his imposter a terrorist. I don't think there is a comparison between what Michael did to innocent people out there and what the imposter did to him. Michael is a piece of ****.

--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #666.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I'm tired to see you two fighting. Give us a break.

--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #666.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida, working against humanitarian.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Don Bowey wrote:

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

He went banana calling his imposter a terrorist. I don't think there is a comparison between what Michael did to innocent people out there and what the imposter did to him. Michael is a piece of ****.

--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #666.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I'm tired to see you two fighting. Give us a break.

--

Service to my evil master in DC? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to prove it. Member of DAV #666.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida, working against humanitarian

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

One option for individuals to ignore the spewage from aioe.org is to
install a local news server (e.g., on your loopback IP). A page
pointing to this and other options is at
http://improve-usenet.org/filters_ex2.html I'll probably fire it up
over lunchtime to give it a run.

The benefit to this is the ability to filter on additional header
fields. Good ol' Agent only allows filtering on From and Subject
(although it does have a good regex engine for filter expressions).
With something like Hamster in the middle, it should be possible to
filter on the Message-ID field and just throw away anything that
originates at aioe.org.

It's not a perfect solution but our local aioe child is simply feeding
on everybody's reactions. If he's ignored, he'll eventually have to
find something new to occupy himself.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA
Posts from this user with an aioe.org message ID are forgeries.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Terrell, my little Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog (she owns
the couch) www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org www.tsna.org
[Monthly Photo] can beat up your dog.

I own a bunch of old computers.If I could figure out a way to send them
to you cheap, you can have them for free.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:39:05 -0800
From: "Don Bowey"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.repair
Subject: Is Michael A. Terrell Insane?

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

I would say without too much doubt that you're responsible for the
forgeries.

No he isn't, but wait, and the forger wiill move on to you. The
forger's 'style' matches that 'jackthehammer' idiot.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

msg wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

snip of quoted text with no original material

Why are you reposting all this forged stuff without any
added material; all I see in these latest messages is
the quoted text and nothing else.

Michael G.

I was adding a statement that it was forged, but Supernews won't let
that through.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Why are you reposting all this forged stuff without any
added material; all I see in these latest messages is
the quoted text and nothing else.

I was adding a statement that it was forged, but Supernews won't let
that through.

Your repostings are cluttering up the newsgroup just as badly as the
forgeries (IMO).

If you feel that you must point out the forgeries, I suggest that you
do so in a more compact fashion... e.g. post one "noticed of forged
postings" message per day or so, with a list of the Article IDs and
subjects.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I am a Vietnam Vet.I haven't thought about checking with some of the Vet
places (Jackson,Mississippi has some places like that) I need to look
and ask around.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I would take it as a Badge of Honor if any of y'all pea heads will
forage me.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

On 3/10/08 2:33 PM, in article , "Meat Plow"
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:28:27 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 3/10/08 12:36 PM, in article
, "Meat Plow"
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:45:17 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 3/10/08 9:39 AM, in article
, "Meat Plow"

Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:39:05 -0800
From: "Don Bowey"
Newsgroups:
sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.repair

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

I would say without too much doubt that you're responsible for the
forgeries.

I would say with no doubt at all, that you are an idiot.

Says the obsessed ****head who follows his master Mike Terrell around
Usenet

You're an ass.

Says the illiterate stalking imbecile that posts **** like this:

Look at his million posts!!! Cheeze with!

heh

You're still an ass, you haven't changed anything with your dumb post.